Saturday, May 2, 2009

Letter 8: AMI

Lindsay, I recently got my hands on the track list for Quentin Tarantino's jukebox, AMi. I thought I'd share.

1. Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft/Ellie's Love Theme
2. Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything/Can't Get Enough
3. Bob Dylan - George Jackson (Acoustic)/George Jackson (Big Band)
4. Stevie Wonder - Lately/If it's Magic
5. The Chi-Lights - Have You Seen Her/Oh Girl
6. The T.H.P. Orchestra - Theme from S.W.A.T., Pt. 1/Oh Girl
7. Stevie Wonder - I Ain't Gonna Stand For It/Knocks Me Off My Feet
8. Bloodstone - Natural High/This Thing is Heavy
9. Don McLean - American Pie Pt. 1/American Pie Pt. 2
10. The Sweet - Little Willy/Man From Mecca
11. The Isley Brothers - Take Me to the Next Phase Pt 1/Take Me to the Next Phase Pt 2
12. The Miracles - Love Machine Pt 1/Love Machine Pt 2
13. Bob Dylan - Subterranean HomesickBlues/She Belongs to Me
14. Honey Cone - Stick Up/V.I.P.
15. Earth, Wind, & Fire - Shining Star/Yearning, Learning
16. Amii Stewart - Knock on Wood/When You Are Beautiful
17. Honey Cone - Wan & Ed's/We Belong Together
18. Kool and the Gang - Hollywood Swinging/Jungle Boogie
19. Bob Dylan - Band of the Hand/Theme From Joe's Death
20. The Sweet - Wig-Wam-Bam/New York Connection
21. The Friends of Distinction - Grazing in the Grass/I Really Hope You Do
22. Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man/Don't Mess with Mr. T
23. Bob Dylan - Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again/Rita May
24. Pacific Gas and Electric - Are you Ready?/Staggalee
25. Donna Summer - Love to Love You Baby/Need-A-Man Blues
26. Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant/Love Express
27. Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood/You're My Everything
28. Jigsaw - Sky High/Brand New Love Affair
29. George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag/Pretty Little Dreamer
30. The Sweet - Blockbuster/Need a Lot of Lovin
31. Eddie Floyd - Good Love, Bad Love/things Get Better
32. Joe Tex - The Love You Save/If Sugar Was As Sweet As You
33. Bob Dylan - Gotta Serve Somebody (long version)/Gotta Serve Somebody (short version)
34. Dick Dale - Miserlou/Eight til Midnight
35. Lee Williams - They Told a Lie/I'm Tore Up
36. William Bell - Formula of Love/You Don't Miss Your Water
37. Dinah Washington - Mad About the Boy/Stormy Weather
38. The Box Tops - Cry Like a Baby/The Door You Closed To Me
39. The Checkmates, LTD - Black Pearl/Lazy Susan
40. The Sweet - Fox on the Run/Miss Demeanor
41. The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)/La-La Means I Love You
42. Brothers Johnson - Get the Funk Outta Ma Face/Tomorrow
43. Bob Dylan - Hurrican Pt 1/Hurrican Pt 2
44. Abba - Waterloo/Watch Out
45. T. Rex - Jeepster/Life's A Gas
46. Melanie - What Have They Done To My Song Ma?/Ruby Tuesday
47. Commander Cody - Hor Rob Lincoln/Beat Me Daddy Eight to the Bar
48. Robert Mitchum - Thunder Road/The Tip of My Fingers
49. Dean Martin - Rio Bravo/My Rifle My Pony and Me
50. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, & Tich - Hold Tight!/You Know What I Want

You should be opening up the Itunes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment