Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Letter 2: I Couldn't Make This Shit Up

Linds, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're depressed. It's okay. Nothing to be ashamed of. Completely natural. 

Now, being an extrovert, you're probably saying to yourself, I'm going to go out and do something. Do something to cheer myself up. I'm going to go have a couple of chili dogs and see a standup comedy show.

Now, standup comedy is a time honored tradition. It's hilarious. It's American. We love it. (Go back and say that line to yourself in Obama Voice) But I feel I should warn you:

Glenn Beck is going on a comedy tour.

Glenn Beck, "I wish the 9/11 families would just shut up before I start to hate them, BTW, I wish we all felt like we did on the day of 9/12, full of love for our country [But not the people in our country. Don't love them. No sir. Not a drop]" is going on a comedy tour. To entertain people. With his comedy. The comedic stylings of Glenn Beck.

Maybe you're saying to yourself, "Self, I don't believe this guy." And that's fair. I wouldn't believe me either.



On the upside, this could really be hilarious. Just for all the wrong reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment